Thursday, October 22, 2009

a place that helps

first..pertama..hana...eik...so on and so forth...
yesterday my friend brought me to a place called teen cafe..
its one of government effort in helping youngsters going through their hormone changing era...
its a good place to share your probs coz they even provide a doctor which you can counsel with...
for teenagers with acne problem... they give you free medical consultation together with medicine..
good ya? well..everytime i think about going there, my cheek blushed...malu sungguh..
the reason why i went there is....oh my...so stupid...i don't dare to mention..coz its so silly that makes me wanna puke everytime i think about it....the doctor is even teasing me...what i want to stress in is that...that place is the first place that i ever went which the staff is so friendly and courteous...rarely i met government staff with that attitude...ok..finished

2 comments:

Didi Aziz said...

ecah
kau memang terbaik lah!
please, do keep on updating yr blog ok
dan apa crita tadi?
kau hanta syida. dengkil takde bungkusan putih??
;D

cimöt said...

oittttt cahhhh....x habaq pon ko ade blog ea...sonyap2 jerrr